BBNaija 2018: Leo And Ifu Ennada Get 5M From Pepsi For Winning ‘Roc Da Mat’ Challenge
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Leo and Ifu Ennada who were, have been given their N2.5 million each from Pepsi for winning the Pepsi “Roc da mat” challenge.
Leo and Ifu who were strategic partners during the show also won an all-expense paid trip to London for the Pepsi sponsored One Africa Music Festival later this year and also one year supply of Pepsi and Aquafina water.
In the challenge, housemates after finding a mat were to dance to the song played by biggie, after which rewards would be awarded to the housemates with the highest point.
See more photos below:
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Sia ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy (Remix)
- Mighti ft Y-Kiss – Infinito
- D’Banj – Ikebe
- Kcee – Cultural Praise ft. Okwesili Eze Group
- Runtown – If E Happen For Lagos
- Teni – Come & See
- Cheque – Zoom (Remix) ft. Davido & Wale
- Wande Coal ft. Kel P – Old Soldier
- Davido – No Drama
- Small Doctor – ManDeMan (Prod. Shocker)
- DJ Kaywise – High Way ft. Phyno
- Idowest – No Girlfriend No Problem ft. Zlatan
- Tekno – Armageddon
- Bracket ft. Umu Obiligbo – Moving Train