Singer Chidinma, has again opened up on being blind at birth.
The petite beauty who first made this known in her song MARTHA, again talked about it during her interview with Guardian Life.
“I was born blind. I just couldn’t see for some months. Since I sang about it, I felt the need to help kids that find themselves in such situations or even worse. So every time I travel to these places, I try to extend a hand of love to these children. ”
She also spoke about her debut movie ‘The Bridge’ saying;
“ I just got a call from Kunle Afolayan . He didn’t know before then that I wanted to act. I even asked him, ‘Why did you call me? I don’t understand.’ He said, ‘You’re a musician; you shoot music videos,’ and from the way he saw me on screen, he thought that I would at least know a few things and if I had any challenges, he would definitely put me through. I got on set and it was one of the best things I’d ever done. I definitely loved the experience” she said.
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Sia ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy (Remix)
- Mighti ft Y-Kiss – Infinito
- D’Banj – Ikebe
- Kcee – Cultural Praise ft. Okwesili Eze Group
- Runtown – If E Happen For Lagos
- Teni – Come & See
- Cheque – Zoom (Remix) ft. Davido & Wale
- Wande Coal ft. Kel P – Old Soldier
- Davido – No Drama
- Small Doctor – ManDeMan (Prod. Shocker)
- DJ Kaywise – High Way ft. Phyno
- Idowest – No Girlfriend No Problem ft. Zlatan
- Tekno – Armageddon
- Bracket ft. Umu Obiligbo – Moving Train