“Davido Cheated Me By Signing Peruzzi” – Record Label Boss
The CEO of Golden Boy Entertainment, Patrick Anyaene has revealed how DMW boss, Davido cheated him on the signing of singer, Peruzzi to the latter’s label.
According to Patrick, Peruzzi was signed to Golden Boy entertainment back in 2017 before the singer breached his contract to jump on board with Davido.
In his interview with Punch newspaper, Patrick said;
“I don’t have problems with Davido; I have issues with Peruzzi, my artiste. All the songs Davido released since last year November are my records. They are my records because those songs were written by my artiste. Songs like Fia, Ada, Mind by DMW, Aje by DMW and other songs they might be working on now are all the property of Golden Boy Entertainment.”
“Peruzzi has been going for shows and getting paid; I have been patient with them since November. I am unhappy because I have not been settled. As a businessman, when you invest money in an individual, you expect a return.”
“Davido has given Peruzzi some guts to do whatever he likes; he has forgotten that he signed a contract with me and I have lawyers on the case.”
“Peruzzi started working with me in 2016 and I was paying him salary. I officially signed him in 2017 for a three-year contract. He has breached a contract and he is an ingrate,” he lamented.
Patrick further revealed he working on tackling the issue in court.
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Sia ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy (Remix)
- Mighti ft Y-Kiss – Infinito
- D’Banj – Ikebe
- Kcee – Cultural Praise ft. Okwesili Eze Group
- Runtown – If E Happen For Lagos
- Teni – Come & See
- Cheque – Zoom (Remix) ft. Davido & Wale
- Wande Coal ft. Kel P – Old Soldier
- Davido – No Drama
- Small Doctor – ManDeMan (Prod. Shocker)
- DJ Kaywise – High Way ft. Phyno
- Idowest – No Girlfriend No Problem ft. Zlatan
- Tekno – Armageddon
- Bracket ft. Umu Obiligbo – Moving Train