Phyno Fuwa Sewa Mp3
Penthauze rapper of Eastern origin, Phyno premieres the indigenous rap record titled “Fuwa Sewa” as produced by Iambeat.
Phyno , is a Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer, renowned for rapping in the Igbo language. His
debut studio album, No Guts No Glory, was released in 2014. It
produced the singles “Ghost Mode”, “Man of the Year”,
“Parcel” and “O Set”. As a producer, he has worked with
artists such as Timaya, Flavour, Ruggedman, Bracket, J.Martins and Mr Raw.
Beginning this new month, the rapper dishes out this indigenous rap song titled Fuwa Sewa which is produced by Iambeat.
Fuwa Sewa comes shortly after the Wale featured record titled N.W.A which was released in June. The delivery is certainly on point.
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Sia ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy (Remix)
- Mighti ft Y-Kiss – Infinito
- D’Banj – Ikebe
- Kcee – Cultural Praise ft. Okwesili Eze Group
- Runtown – If E Happen For Lagos
- Teni – Come & See
- Cheque – Zoom (Remix) ft. Davido & Wale
- Wande Coal ft. Kel P – Old Soldier
- Davido – No Drama
- Small Doctor – ManDeMan (Prod. Shocker)
- DJ Kaywise – High Way ft. Phyno
- Idowest – No Girlfriend No Problem ft. Zlatan
- Tekno – Armageddon
- Bracket ft. Umu Obiligbo – Moving Train