‘Pregnant’ Cardi B Set To Welcome First Baby In June
Looks like Cardi B wants to go Kylie Jenner on us with her pregnancy but too bad, our snooping game is too strong.
According to TMZ, a source close to Cardi reveals she’s due the first week of July and will be close to 7 months pregnant with Offset‘s child when she takes the stage next month at Coachella.
The site also revealed that after she performed at Maxim’s bash, a member of her team said that she didn’t want to be in the ‘party atmosphere’ of the VIP room reserved for her entourage as she’s ‘three to four months’ pregnant.
Their sources also say the rapper plans to remain in work mode until she pops. They were told she’s spent the last 2 weeks buried in the studio to complete her debut album. She also fully intends to go on tour with Bruno Mars in September – 2 months after giving birth to her first child.
Cardi B has been wearing a number of stomach-concealing ensembles in recent weeks, including a purple turtle gown that concealed her stomach at the iHeartRadio Music Awards last weekend.
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Sia ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy (Remix)
- Mighti ft Y-Kiss – Infinito
- D’Banj – Ikebe
- Kcee – Cultural Praise ft. Okwesili Eze Group
- Runtown – If E Happen For Lagos
- Teni – Come & See
- Cheque – Zoom (Remix) ft. Davido & Wale
- Wande Coal ft. Kel P – Old Soldier
- Davido – No Drama
- Small Doctor – ManDeMan (Prod. Shocker)
- DJ Kaywise – High Way ft. Phyno
- Idowest – No Girlfriend No Problem ft. Zlatan
- Tekno – Armageddon
- Bracket ft. Umu Obiligbo – Moving Train