Yemi Alaska drops are extended playlist (EP) titled Mama Afrique, which is an extension of her acclaimed sophomore L.P yesterday 30th of June, just as she kicked off her Mama Africa World Tour .
The extended play is her third body of work following two successful studio albums; “ King of Queens” and “Mama Africa: The Diary of an African Woman” . The set features Kenyan music star Nyashinski on the Swahili version of her soaring love ballad “Nakupenda” , a Ricii Lompeurs remix of her afro-house smash “Want You” , alongside new and revamped multilingual versions of numbers originally housed on the “Mama Africa” album.
The “Mama Afrique” E.P is available on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, HMV. Deezer and other music stores and platforms; nonetheless the Swahili version of Nakupenda is available for free streaming/download.
CHECKOUT RECOMMENDED SONGS FOR YOU
- Sia ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy (Remix)
- Mighti ft Y-Kiss – Infinito
- D’Banj – Ikebe
- Kcee – Cultural Praise ft. Okwesili Eze Group
- Runtown – If E Happen For Lagos
- Teni – Come & See
- Cheque – Zoom (Remix) ft. Davido & Wale
- Wande Coal ft. Kel P – Old Soldier
- Davido – No Drama
- Small Doctor – ManDeMan (Prod. Shocker)
- DJ Kaywise – High Way ft. Phyno
- Idowest – No Girlfriend No Problem ft. Zlatan
- Tekno – Armageddon
- Bracket ft. Umu Obiligbo – Moving Train